1. All golf outings are subject to the final approval of Orchard Creek.
2. All golf outing requests will be honored on a first deposit received basis. You will receive confirmation of your outing upon receipt of a 15% deposit.
3. All outing balances for golf, food and beverages must be paid in full 4 days prior to the start of your event. (Prior to tee times on the day of the event) NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Final number of those attending for golf, food and beverage must be given to Orchard Creek at least ten (10) days prior to your event. The invoice will indicate the agreed upon number of participants. You will be billed for this final number. (You will be billed for no shows) NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Any outing canceled less than 14 days prior to the scheduled date will forfeit their deposit.
6. All outings must include lunch and/or dinner.
7. Orchard Creek has a dress code, which all players must adhere to. Proper golf attire is required. No t-shirts, tank tops, jeans, cut-offs and short-shorts are allowed on the course. Ladies sleeveless dress shirts are acceptable. It will be the event chairperson’s responsibility to make sure all players are aware of the dress code. If this policy is not adhered to, the players will not be allowed to participate.
8. Orchard Creek is a spike-less facility.
9. Coolers containing food and beverages are not allowed at Orchard Creek.
10. All participants must take a riding golf cart. (NO EXCEPTIONS) Changes in this policy due to weather conditions are at the discretion of Orchard Creek.
11. All outings of 12 or more people will have $5.00 of your tournament fee applied to a courtesy card credit to be used at the Orchard Creek Pro Shop. If additional/alternative prizes/ gifts are desired, the above fee may be applied.
12. Scoring- cart signs- proximity signs for your outing will be provided if you so desire. Please ask the Golf Pro for more information.
13. Formats and starting times are at the sole discretion of Orchard Creek. Orchard Creek reserves the right to change starting times and adjust policies as deemed necessary by Orchard Creek.
14. Orchard Creek will enforce its slow play policy. All players must keep pace ensuring an enjoyable event for all. An acceptable time of play is 4 hours 30 minutes.
15. Shot gun starts will be permitted at 9:00 AM or after 1:30 PM at the discretion of Orchard Creek.
16. All foursome assignments must be presented to the pro shop staff seven (7) days prior to the event.